19 May 2010

Bad Me

I have been a bad blogger. 

After receiving an email from Amber I realized that I do need to do an update since one of my last posts left my status as an ultra wannabe up in the air.  However, I consider this more of an informational site for upcoming events than a blog so I will skip the self -flagellation.

Yes, I have continued running.  As a matter of fact I have consistently been running around 20 miles for my long run each weekend for the last couple of months and I am beginning to ramp up for the Tahoe Endurance 50 coming up in 9 weeks.  Last weekend I spent over 6 hours out on the Silver State 50/50 as sweeper.  Not a record distance for me, but a record length of time out on the trails.

2 comments:

Turi Becker said...

Hey, and thanks for being out there volunteering on the course. Sorry I missed you -

Gretchen said...

Ah ha! Good to know you're still here in blogger land. Also, ditto what Turi said.

9 weeks?? Are you sure about that? Gack!